Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Tom Bentley <t....@gmail.com> on 2017/10/11 08:21:14 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-201: Rationalising policy interfaces

I would like to start a vote on KIP-201, which proposes to replace the
existing policy interfaces with a single new policy interface that also
extends policy support to cover new and existing APIs in the AdminClient.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-201%3A+Rationalising+Policy+interfaces

Thanks for your time.

Tom

Re: [VOTE] KIP-201: Rationalising policy interfaces

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for driving this!
+1 (non binding)

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.
This vote has been silent for a few weeks now but I think this would
be a very useful feature.

Did it just slip through busy inboxes or are there reasons why
committers have not voted ?

Posted by Tom Bentley <t....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tom Bentley <t....@gmail.com>.
Hi everyone,