Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mark Lowe <ma...@boxstuff.com> on 2004/03/30 15:41:53 UTC

validator indexed properties

I've heard it can be done , read the presentations, brought the
t-shirt, brought another tee shirt for my gran but does using validator
of indexed properties works.

<c:forEach var="stockItem" item="${productForm.stockItems}">
</c:forEach>
..
<field property="colour" indexedListProperty="stockItem"
depends="required">
	<arg0 key="Colour" resource="false"/>
</field>

I'm validating other fields so its not that i haven't validate="true"
or anything like that. I've bee googling and seen many questions with
few answers. Is this a book writer's conspiracy or does this work?

The other alternative explantion is that its not for nested objects but
rather for indexed fields but the attribute indexedListProperty=""
leads me to believe otherwise.