Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by unka_hahrry <un...@hotmail.com> on 2009/02/27 15:01:34 UTC

FeedbackPanel and Wizard

Hi!

Is there any way to remove the default FeedbackPanel from a Wizard? I want
to provide my own implementation of FeedbackPanel above the Wizard. I tried
to override newFeedbackPanel(String id) and set the visibility to false, but
it didn't seem to have an effect.

Re: FeedbackPanel and Wizard

Posted by unka_hahrry <un...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks for your fast reply, but NOW it seems to work with overriding
newFeedbackPanel(String id), no idea why it do not work 15 minutes ago...

Posted by Michael O'Cleirigh <mi...@rivulet.ca>.
Hello,