Posted to user@directmemory.apache.org by anjan bacchu <an...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/29 13:17:04 UTC

What scenarios should I use directMemory ?

hi,

1) java console app
2) JEE app

Do you have an unit test where I can see what happens if I use an ordinary
approach and how that will be mitigated/improved upon by using apache
directmemory ?

thank you,

BR,
~A

Re: What scenarios should I use directMemory ?

Posted by Anjan Bacchu <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tommaso,

  Thank you. that will be useful.

BR,