Posted to doc@openoffice.apache.org by Anita Diamond <an...@panagea.co.uk> on 2014/07/09 14:50:40 UTC

FW: Editing

Hi Dave,
Sorry to not get back to you sooner.
I have proofread up to but not including p.23 Footnotes. I am attaching the
document I have made with the errors and corrections. I couldn't add
comments directly to the text as I don't have Adobe Acrobat. Also, I have
focused on the text itself and have not checked the procedures.
Please take a look at the attached document and let me know if it is helpful
as it is or whether you would prefer me to do anything differently.
I shall wait to hear from you before continuing.

Best wishes
Anita Diamond

Posted by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org>.
Hi Tom, you are on a mailing list which means you will receive emails
from any member of the list. They might not be addressing you
personally.

For more information about how mailing list works please read this up:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_mailing_list#How_automated_electronic_mailing_lists_work

--
Alexandro Colorado
Apache OpenOffice Contributor

Re: FW: Editing

Posted by in...@haesler-grenzweg.eu.

Hi, Anita Diamond,

I am afraid I am Tom and not Dave; so your message must have gone wrong.
Thanks anyway!

Tom

Am 2014-07-09 14:50, schrieb Anita Diamond:

> Hi Dave,
> Sorry to not get back to you sooner.
> I have proofread up to but not including p.23 Footnotes. I am attaching the
> document I have made with the errors and corrections. I couldn't add
> comments directly to the text as I don't have Adobe Acrobat. Also, I have
> focused on the text itself and have not checked the procedures.
> Please take a look at the attached document and let me know if it is helpful
> as it is or whether you would prefer me to do anything differently.
> I shall wait to hear from you before continuing.
>
> Best wishes
> Anita Diamond

revolution regardless of location or finance. I am a native English speaker with a variety of experience from web design to journalism to adult education. I have a BSc. Hons in Information Systems and Management and Post graduate qualifications in Anthropology and Psychology. I am interested in user centred design and best practice in technical authoring. I have taught myself Framemaker, MadCap Flare, DITA, XML and have a flare for writing to all sorts of different needs and audiences. I am really keen to get stuck in, so if those documents mentioned in earlier postings still need to be proofread then I am happy to start on that right away. Best wishes Anita _____ I am using the Free version of SPAMfighter <http://www.spamfighter.com/len [1]. SPAMfighter has removed 358 of my spam emails to date. Do you have a slow PC? < http://www.spamfighter.com/SLOW-PCfighter?cid=sigen [2]> Try a free scan! -- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter. SPAMfighter has removed 359 of my sp
 am
emails to date. Get the free SPAMfighter here: http://www.spamfighter.com/len [1] Do you have a slow PC? Try a Free scan http://www.spamfighter.com/SLOW-PCfighter?cid=sigen [2] --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: doc-unsubscribe@openoffice.apache.org For additional commands, e-mail: doc-help@openoffice.apache.org

Links:
------