Posted to user@struts.apache.org by sathish kumar <sa...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/23 20:18:24 UTC

Re: [S2] Doubleselect inconsistent if using 'back' button

hi...
please go through this link....
http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/doubleselect.html
hope it helps u...

and this behaviour seems like a bug...

[S2] theme customization [was Re: Doubleselect inconsistent if using 'back' button]

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.
sathish kumar wrote:
> and another doubt is...
> how can i override the theme....
> i mean, by default <html:tabbedpannel /> use ajax theme....
> what should i do if i need to change it...

You can't use a different theme, since that tag is only implemented /
supported in the Ajax theme. However, you can customize that theme if
you need to. Start here:

http://struts.apache.org/2.0.11/docs/themes-and-templates.html

and in particular, read the section on extending themes.

L.

PS: it's generally better to start a new thread for an unrelated query.

Re: [S2] Doubleselect inconsistent if using 'back' button

Posted by sathish kumar <sa...@gmail.com>.
hi...
i found the answer for prob....
actually,,i got confused while loading data from database to <html:select />
tag
i.e,
i had a table in my database which has 'id' and 'value'...
in select tag the option should be my value and while submitting it should
send the 'id' to my server.
in this case, i used a HashMap and processed the same.....
i believe u could understand...

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
--- sathish kumar <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> can u clear my doubt regarding double select.....
> i need to load data from database....
> (select options should be loaded from database...)
> can you help me?

What, exactly, are you asking?

Dave

Re: [S2] Doubleselect inconsistent if using 'back' button

Posted by sathish kumar <sa...@gmail.com>.
yeah...welcome sir...

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
Welcome to the world of Ajax.