Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Chris Colman <ch...@stepaheadsoftware.com> on 2015/02/12 11:59:30 UTC

Error building wicket-6.19.0 from src

I get the following error when I try to compile the 6.19.0 source code:

 [ERROR] 7014: org.apache.wicket.feedback.FeedbackCollector: Method
'public java.util.List collect()' is now final
[ERROR] 7014: org.apache.wicket.feedback.FeedbackCollector: Method
'public java.util.List collect(org.apache.wicket.feed
back.IFeedbackMessageFilter)' is now final
[ERROR] 7014: org.apache.wicket.feedback.FeedbackCollector: Method
'public org.apache.wicket.feedback.FeedbackCollector
setIncludeSession(boolean)' is now final
[ERROR] 7014: org.apache.wicket.feedback.FeedbackCollector: Method
'public org.apache.wicket.feedback.FeedbackCollector
setRecursive(boolean)' is now final

Any idea what could be causing this?

Regards,
Chris

RE: Error building wicket-6.19.0 from src

Posted by Chris Colman <ch...@stepaheadsoftware.com>.
No worries!

http://mojo.codehaus.org/clirr-maven-plugin/examples/ignored-differences
> > .html otherwise it never matches the specified file.
> >
> > So with both of these in mind the clirr className element should
look
> > like:

<className>**/org/apache/wicket/feedback/FeedbackCollector</className>

> > to ensure it works on both Windows and *nix.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Chris

Now
> > it
> > them
> > made

<className>org${file.separator}apache${file.separator}wicket${file.separ

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Thanks!

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

thank you for sharing your solution. :-)

kind regards

Tobias

Posted by Chris Colman <ch...@stepaheadsoftware.com>.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chris Colman <ch...@stepaheadsoftware.com>.
I'm trying to build wicket itself, not application code.

The errors are:

[INFO] <<< clirr-maven-plugin:2.6.1:check (clirr-check) @ wicket-core
<<<
[INFO]
[INFO] --- clirr-maven-plugin:2.6.1:check (clirr-check) @ wicket-core
---
[INFO] Comparing to version: 6.0.0
[ERROR] 7014: org.apache.wicket.feedback.FeedbackCollector: Method
'public java.util.List collect()' is now final
[ERROR] 7014: org.apache.wicket.feedback.FeedbackCollector: Method
'public java.util.List
collect(org.apache.wicket.feedback.IFeedbackMessageFilter)' is now final
[ERROR] 7014: org.apache.wicket.feedback.FeedbackCollector: Method
'public org.apache.wicket.feedback.FeedbackCollector
setIncludeSession(boolean)' is now final
[ERROR] 7014: org.apache.wicket.feedback.FeedbackCollector: Method
'public org.apache.wicket.feedback.FeedbackCollector
setRecursive(boolean)' is now final
[WARNING] 6003:
org.apache.wicket.markup.parser.filter.InlineEnclosureHandler: Value of
compile-time constant INLINE_ENCLOSURE_ATTRIBUTE_NAME has been changed
[INFO] Succeeded with 4 errors; 1 warnings; and 0 other changes.
[INFO]

you

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 10:18 PM, Chris Colman <chrisc@stepaheadsoftware.com

Posted by Chris Colman <ch...@stepaheadsoftware.com>.

Posted by Chris Colman <ch...@stepaheadsoftware.com>.

Posted by Chris Colman <ch...@stepaheadsoftware.com>.

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Chris Colman <ch...@stepaheadsoftware.com>.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 12:59 PM, Chris Colman <chrisc@stepaheadsoftware.com

Posted by Chris Colman <ch...@stepaheadsoftware.com>.
I pulled it from git.

I'm trying to compile while on the 6.19.0 branch.

Regards,
Chris

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,