Posted to dev@ibatis.apache.org by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/14 20:11:14 UTC

Preparing for iBATIS 2.3.1 release...

Hi all,

I'd like to release iBATIS 2.3.1.  There are 132 open JIRA issues that need
to be triaged.   Any volunteers?  Obviously we won't get every one of them
in, but I'm sure there are some that have been invalidated or corrected by
other changes (like anything to do with max sessions/requests/transactions).
Others will have been fixed on the mailing list and some might be "won't
fixes".

Who would like to do that?  Otherwise I'm happy with doing a 2.3.1 release
as is and leaving the open issues for the following release.

Cheers,

Clinton