Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Ian Lavallee <ia...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/13 20:24:59 UTC

Where is the actual compiler for Maven

Hi all,

I am trying to make changes to the actual compiler for Maven so I can
notify the user when they have runtime dependencies scoped as compile from
maven-dependency-analyzer. I've looked at the maven-compiler plugin but the
only actual compilers I can find are in sonatype-plexus-compiler
<https://github.com/sonatype/plexus-compiler> which hasn't had a commit in
5 years. Is this still what Maven uses? If not can someone direct me where
to look?

Thanks,
Ian

Re: Where is the actual compiler for Maven

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>.
https://github.com/codehaus-plexus/plexus-compiler/tree/master/plexus-compilers
is the current location I believe