Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Satyanarayana Murthy Godasi <Sa...@infosys.com> on 2009/03/13 07:05:54 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache 2.2.9 is not supporting more than 2GB request bodies

Hi,

I have recently upgraded the web server to  Apache 2.2.9 from  Apache 1.3.
I need to support more than 2GB file uploads. I am able to upload more than 2GB files using Jboss server and Safari browser.
We are using Apache for load balancing and also using the module "mod_jk".

Problem is : If I send the request with more than 2GB through Apache web server, it is not able to pass the request body to the Jboss server. But I am getting the correct the content length. Header information is coming properly but not body.
I am not getting any error.

I tried following options to enable large file support in Apache in httpd.conf.
<Directory "/">
    Options FollowSymLinks
    #Added by Satya
        AllowOverride FileInfo
        EnableSendfile Off
        EnableMMAP Off
        LimitRequestBody 0
        LimitXMLRequestBody 0
</Directory>

How to enable large file support option in Apache 2.2.9?

Is there any limitation with mod_jk module?

Thanks and Regards,
Satya

Infosys e-mail system.