Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by jc...@pureperfect.com on 2012/08/08 16:32:44 UTC

UNSUBSCRIBE IS A SEPARATE LIST

Alright. I've seen about thirty of these things this morning. Enough is
enough. Unsubscribe on Apache projects is always a separate email
address:

http://hadoop.apache.org/common/mailing_lists.html

Posted by Bertrand Dechoux <de...@gmail.com>.
(like the other) to this one too.
That would explain why more people want to unsubscribe now.

--
Bertrand Dechoux

Posted by Bertrand Dechoux <de...@gmail.com>.

--
Bertrand Dechoux

Posted by Bertrand Dechoux <de...@gmail.com>.

--
Bertrand Dechoux

Posted by Bertrand Dechoux <de...@gmail.com>.

--
Bertrand Dechoux

Posted by John Meagher <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by John Meagher <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by John Meagher <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by John Meagher <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Bertrand,

Instead of an error, its more of a "follow the wrong leader" here. One
guy does it wrong, rest all follow cause they all got the mail.
Merging of the lists has broken away filters for many, and hence
you're seeing this storm from the genuinely disinterested (currently).

--
Harsh J

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Bertrand,