Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus <Sc...@lotus.com> on 2000/07/31 22:56:18 UTC

Re: URGENT: Bug/special case in document() function when Xalan is use d in Cocoon

Myriam, can you take a look at this as soon as you can in both XalanJ 1 and
XalanJ 2?

-scott

                    "Edwards, Jayme"
                    <JCEdwards@software.roc        To:     "'cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org'" <co...@xml.apache.org>,
                    kwell.com>                     "'xalan-dev@xml.apache.org'" <xa...@xml.apache.org>,
                                                   "'tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org'" <to...@jakarta.apache.org>
                    07/31/2000 04:38 PM            cc:     (bcc: Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus)
                    Please respond to              Subject:     URGENT: Bug/special case in document() function when Xalan
                    xalan-dev                      is use d in Cocoon

Folks,

I've posted this issue a couple times in various forms. At this point I
cannot continue using Cocoon/Xalan for UI development until this is fixed.
I would really appreciate any cooperation I can get to get this into a dev
build in a timely manner.