Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Tony D'Ambrose <to...@mchsi.com> on 2012/11/26 22:15:24 UTC

Platforms..

Openoffice,
I've been using this for a number of years on Win 7, and Vista.
I'm in the process of upgrading to Win 8 and was wondering if
you were going  have an upgrade for Win 8.  Thank you.

Tony (tonyjd@mchsi.com)

Re: Platforms..

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Forwarding to Tony the two answers by Rob and Dennis, see below. Tony,
please follow the archives at
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openoffice-users/ or subscribe
to the list (same link) if you don't want to miss answers. Andrea

RE: Platforms..

Posted by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <de...@acm.org>.

Re: Platforms..

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.