Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2007/04/20 02:37:13 UTC

Demo Rep account

having looked at the Demo rep account a question comes to mind.
should we list all the links and what permissions they have.

Maybe in webtools a page that you can list all the permission and the
links they have access to, so someone can do customization a little easier.

Re: permission in ftl and widets was Demo Rep account

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
Ok reading this today, does not make much sense.
So need a tool to go through all ftl, bsh, and widgets and
list the links that have permissions assigned to them.
Second part of the tool would be to allow modifying the permissions on
the link.
of course this would be for customization, for a client.

BJ Freeman sent the following on 4/19/2007 4:37 PM:

Re: Demo Rep account

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
let me work one up and will  put in jira so have the license.

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 4/21/2007 1:45 AM:

Re: Demo Rep account

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi BJ,