Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/30 18:13:20 UTC

Deploying Aries snapshots

Hi,

I'm unable to publish Aries snapshots and I'm wondering if the
permissions are not setup right on Nexus or if only mentors are
allowed to publish snapshots. Does anybody know?

Thanks,
Jarek

Re: Deploying Aries snapshots

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, I think contacting infra is the right thing to do.  I don't know
exactly how permissions are set up for nexus and I already had some
problems with deploying othere's project snapshots.  I solved those by
asking infra to fix my permissions.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Deploying Aries snapshots

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Jan 19, 2010, at 11:57 PM, Jarek Gawor wrote:

> FYI, Nexus setup for Aries is now complete. All Aries committers
> should be able to publish a snapshot now (using your svn username and
> password).

Nice. Thanks Jarek!

--kevan

Re: Deploying Aries snapshots