Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Robert Biernat <ro...@objectconsulting.com.au> on 2005/10/29 14:50:23 UTC

[m2] xmlbeans plugin

Hi,

I'm trying to install the xml beans plugin to my local repository after
checking it out from the codehaus subversion repository. The pom has some
references to stax-1.1.1-dev and xmlbeans-jsr173-api-2.0-dev, which it
cannot find in the ibiblio or codehaus repositories. Has anyone got this
plugin to work? If so where did you get the missing jar's from?

Thanks

Rob

Re: [m2] xmlbeans plugin

Posted by Pete <pe...@gmail.com>.
I am using the XMLBeans plugin , I didn't install it I just specified

		<dependency>
			<groupId>xmlbeans</groupId>
			<artifactId>xbean</artifactId>
			<version>2.0.0</version>
		</dependency>
		<dependency>
			<groupId>xmlbeans</groupId>
			<artifactId>xmlbeans-jsr173-api</artifactId>
			<version>2.0-dev</version>
		</dependency>

and it downloaded.

Re: [m2] xmlbeans plugin