Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by hanasaki jiji <ha...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/16 21:06:15 UTC

Trinidad : problem with large http session due to cache...

users@myfaces.apache.org

We have an application with the below cache's turned on, for
performance reasons.  These caches are quite large (over 500K for the
Application View Cache)   Could someone point out the docs that show
what gets saved in the cache and best practices for tuning it?  This
is way too big to do http session replication which we require.  How
can the cache be peeked into to find what is so big or if its just
tons of little objects?

Thanks!

session state saved in tokens

org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.USE_APPLICATION_VIEW_CACHE = TRUE
org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.CACHE_VIEW_ROOT = TRUE