Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by cm...@collab.net on 2002/10/08 22:19:37 UTC

ViewCVS and Subversion (was Re: Accessing different revs via Apache?)

Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net> writes:

> pll@lanminds.com writes:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > How do I access a different revision of something via the web server?
>
> Use ViewCVS.  :-)
>
> Seriously, cmpilato is almost done making this software work on
> Subversion.  Check out the latest source of ViewCVS to see.

Before we start telling everyone to grab ViewCVS for their Subversion
needs, let's wait on my signal.  While the code is in place to get
ViewCVS to work with Subversion, the configuration file and doc
changes are being held off until the 1.0 tarball is released.  I don't
want to taint the product with such a big new feature and screw up
ViewCVS's stability right before a major release.

So.

The o-fficial word on ViewCVS and Subversion is: hold off for another
week or so until I get all the bits checked in.

Re: ViewCVS and Subversion (was Re: Accessing different revs via Apache?)

Posted by Paul Lussier <pl...@lanminds.com>.
In a message dated: 08 Oct 2002 17:19:37 CDT
cmpilato@collab.net said:

>So.
>
>The o-fficial word on ViewCVS and Subversion is: hold off for another
>week or so until I get all the bits checked in.

Okay, I can twiddle my thumbs until then :)

Thanks!
--

Seeya,
Paul