Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2010/04/06 11:43:10 UTC

Preparing for the official 09.04 release

We are mostly ready to vote the approval of the official release 09.04, the vote will probably start soon this week.
In the meantime, please check the files (that will become our first official release) that I have prepared and placed in my home folder:

http://people.apache.org/~jacopoc/dist/

I would appreciate in particular any feedback on the following areas:
1) are the file permissions, signatures, chacksums etc all correct?
2) are you able to download and build the application? (you have to run "ant run-install" or "ant run-install-seed"
3) are you able to run it? ("ant run" or ./startofbiz.sh or .\startofbiz.bat)
4) do you see any license issue (you can use the RAT tool to help spot any issues)?
5) any concerns?

Kind regards,

Jacopo

Re: Preparing for the official 09.04 release

Posted by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@nereide.fr>.
> This is still the old one: 9.04
> In fact 9.04 is still a release candidate and we want it to be an official release.
> The next step will be to create a new release candidate 10.04.
>
> Jacopo
OK; thanks for the clarification !

--
Erwan de FERRIERES
www.nereide.biz

Re: Preparing for the official 09.04 release

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@nereide.fr>.
Le 06/04/2010 11:43, Jacopo Cappellato a écrit :
> We are mostly ready to vote the approval of the official release 09.04, the vote will probably start soon this week.
> In the meantime, please check the files (that will become our first official release) that I have prepared and placed in my home folder:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~jacopoc/dist/
>
> I would appreciate in particular any feedback on the following areas:
> 1) are the file permissions, signatures, chacksums etc all correct?
> 2) are you able to download and build the application? (you have to run "ant run-install" or "ant run-install-seed"
> 3) are you able to run it? ("ant run" or ./startofbiz.sh or .\startofbiz.bat)
> 4) do you see any license issue (you can use the RAT tool to help spot any issues)?
> 5) any concerns?
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Jacopo

Jacopo,

is this a 9.04 or 10.04 ?

--
Erwan de FERRIERES
www.nereide.biz

Re: Preparing for the official 09.04 release

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Thank you Matthieu, I appreciate your feedback.

Jacopo

Posted by Matthieu Bollot <ma...@nereide.biz>.

--
Matthieu BOLLOT