Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org> on 2005/09/07 10:05:06 UTC

Re: svn commit: r279209 - in /forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.xhtml2: resources/stylesheets/prepare.xhtml.xsl resources/stylesheets/strip_namespaces.xsl structurer.xmap

On Wed, 2005-09-07 at 02:03 +0000, rgardler@apache.org wrote:
> Author: rgardler
> Date: Tue Sep  6 19:03:17 2005
> New Revision: 279209

> Log:
> added the views mathcers (both viewhelper and inernal.views) - doesn't work yet and we need to refactor

Yes because with this commit we are mixing internal and output plugin.
Or using other words we are missing the core code responsible for the
view with code for viewHelper. That is bad.

--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"
Hey you (Pink Floyd)

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-09-07 at 02:03 +0000, rgardler@apache.org wrote:
>
>>Author: rgardler
>>Date: Tue Sep  6 19:03:17 2005
>>New Revision: 279209

>>Log:
>>added the views mathcers (both viewhelper and inernal.views) - doesn't work yet and we need to refactor
>

> Yes because with this commit we are mixing internal and output plugin.
> Or using other words we are missing the core code responsible for the
> view with code for viewHelper. That is bad.

Yes - see "need to refactror" in the commit message and discussion in
IRC just before this commit.

Ross