Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/13 14:33:47 UTC

I think it’s time to push another core release...

1 weeks notice before I declare a code freeze.

If you want to identify release blockers reply here and i’ll assess how
long to hold up until they are fixed
--
Sent from my phone

Re: I think it’s time to push another core release...

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
On Sat 13 Jan 2018 at 20:50, Sylwester Lachiewicz <sl...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I would like to add dependency upgrde for maven-resolver, as soon as we can
> have rel).
> for resolver there is improvment to concurrent download poms - can have
> positive impact on time.
> I would also upgrade dep for maven-pom to 30 (as other plugins and utils
> already had)
>
> I have more fixes not published yet becouse I saw no progress to merging
> other pull requests on Github yet.

I have limited time to work on Maven at present.

The time I do have is focused on:

* our use of Jenkins,
* trying to plan / spec Maven 5
* driving a semi-regular release cadence for core.

If fixes miss one release i’m happy to run another... at approx 6 weeks
minimum 3 months maximum time between releases.

Hopefully others can help you on the road to being able to merge your
changes yourself (and my reply here may drum up that help too ;-) )

- Stephen

Posted by Sylwester Lachiewicz <sl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi,