Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Benson Margulies <be...@basistech.com> on 2016/09/21 20:48:13 UTC

Felix container and Java SecurityManager -- does the container always implement security

I'd like to run a Felix container as if it was just some ordinary
piece of an application inside of a security manager; I don't want any
security manager checks or behaviors from the container. Can I do
this, or does the container always interact with the SecurityManager
if there is one?

Re: Felix container and Java SecurityManager -- does the container always implement security

Posted by Benson Margulies <be...@basistech.com>.
Thanks, that does answer my question.

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.

wrote:

> I'd like to run a Felix container as if it was just some ordinary
> piece of an application inside of a security manager; I don't want any
> security manager checks or behaviors from the container. Can I do
> this, or does the container always interact with the SecurityManager
> if there is one?

Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com