Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2014/02/18 19:59:36 UTC

Let's do some serious Flexing at the ApacheCon2014 :-)

Hi Guys,

just got notified that my speech proposal: "Building Enterprise Level Applications with Apache Flex and Java " was accepted for the ApacheCon 2014 in Denver.

So get prepared for some:
Flex - Maven - Flexmojos - BlazeDS - Flexunit - Action :)

Chris

Re: Let's do some serious Flexing at the ApacheCon2014 :-)

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 10:59 AM, Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de
> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> just got notified that my speech proposal: "Building Enterprise Level
> Applications with Apache Flex and Java " was accepted for the ApacheCon
> 2014 in Denver.
>
> So get prepared for some:
> Flex - Maven - Flexmojos - BlazeDS - Flexunit - Action :)
>
> Chris

Great news!  Keep the Flex flag flying high :-)

Thanks,
Om

Re: Let's do some serious Flexing at the ApacheCon2014 :-)

Posted by Gary Yang <fl...@gmail.com>.
Chris,

Congrats!

I love Flexmojs and I wish we can have them( Flexmojos and most artifacts
especially ) in public Maven repository so that people don't have to host
their own Sonatype Nexus.

Looking forward to your presentation!

-Gary

AW: Let's do some serious Flexing at the ApacheCon2014 :-)

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.