Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Xianfeng Yuan <xi...@speakeasy.net> on 2003/09/11 20:00:10 UTC

Can not compile Tutorial

Hi,
I am now to jetspeed. I install jetspeed. It works fine. I am trying
tutorial, but I can not compile them, I can not find those files:
import junit.framework.Test;

import junit.framework.TestSuite;

import junit.framework.TestCase;

Beside, does anyone know some books about jetspeed? The only book I can find
is going to release next year.

Thanks

Stephen

Re: Can not compile Tutorial

Posted by Xianfeng Yuan <xi...@speakeasy.net>.
Thank you very much. I got junit.jar.
But I still can not compile Tutorial, it give me another error like "cannot
resolve symbol, assertNotNull" or "assertTrue"

Can anybody help me?
Thanks
Stephen

Re: Can not compile Tutorial

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.

Re: Can not compile Tutorial

Posted by Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com>.
Place the latest junit.jar in ANT_HOME/lib.  Download from...
http://www.junit.org/

Jake