Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by marcio fermino <pr...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/30 22:23:05 UTC

Apache Flex in the IOS

Hello friends, I no longer know where else to look, I've tried everything.

How could I access a picture on IOS, need to pass the path at run time, eg:

img.source = "????"

the pictures are in the device, I have a table with the name of the images,
but I need the path where they are stored?

In android would be something like / mnt / sdcard, but iOS and?

Any idea?

Re: Apache Flex in the IOS

Posted by marcio fermino <pr...@gmail.com>.
well, thank you, this is bad news, but thank you all.

Another where the future of Apache Flex? when we have new?

Re: Apache Flex in the IOS

Posted by Lee Burrows <su...@leeburrows.com>.

--
Lee Burrows
ActionScripter

Re: Apache Flex in the IOS

Posted by Lee Burrows <su...@leeburrows.com>.
If files are not within your apps folder, the only option is
CameraRoll.browseForImage()

This is a security 'feature' of iOS and there's no way round it.

--
Lee Burrows
ActionScripter

Re: Apache Flex in the IOS