Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Brian W. Young" <by...@decadesystems.com> on 2003/01/13 22:14:32 UTC

Axis client, OutOfMemoryException

Hello,

I have a simple Axis client, just a few lines borrowed from the included
examples.  My call returns String, and in this case the String is the
contents of a 2 meg XML file that I will be parsing into a Document once
it has been received.

However, I can't get that far.  With a 128 meg heap I get an
OutOfMemoryException on the client apparently during call.invoke().
Everything works fine if I use a smaller String.

Whats going on here?  I'm not sure how 2 meg of data is blowing out a
128 meg heap.  Any ideas?