Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Andrey Skorikov <an...@codecentric.de> on 2018/10/26 14:49:05 UTC

API Module

Hello all,

currently there are some issues with the PLC4J API module:
  - the interface model.PlcField is never used in the API module
  - most of the tests are commented out; the rest of the tests does not
test anything sensible

I propose to remove the commented out code and useless tests from the
module; in fact this implies deleting all of the "tests" in the API
module. Since the API module provides only the interface for protocol
implementations, there is nothing to test anyway.

Furthermore I propose to move the types that are not used in the API
module to modules where they are actually used, if any. The idea is to
keep the API module as clean as possible, for both clients and protocol
implementors.

What do you think?

Best regards,
Andrey

Re: API Module

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
I commented them out as I thought we moved classes and probably move the tests to follow them.

Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36> herunterladen