Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Matt Juntunen <ma...@gmail.com> on 2022/05/10 02:50:29 UTC

[configuration] 2.8.0 Release Prep

Hello,

I'm getting ready to create the commons-configuration 2.8.0 release
and am currently trying to clear some of the outstanding GitHub PRs.
Are there any out of the current set of PRs that we definitely do or
do not want to include in 2.8.0?

Regards,
Matt J

Re: [configuration] 2.8.0 Release Prep

Posted by Bruno Kinoshita <br...@gmail.com>.
There are a few issues where the configuration is not parsed correctly with
things like dots, or characters like < and >. But I don't think any of
these are a blocker for a release (+1 to RERO).

I commented in a couple pull requests that could be updated and maybe
merged without having to wait for user feedback, but one about javamail
would probably require other's reviewing it too (sent a separate email).
But this javamail can be released in the next release too.

So +1 to release it whenever you have spare time Matt. Feel free to take
over any issue/PR I have commented/worked too, if you'd like.

Thanks!!!
Bruno

Posted by Bruno Kinoshita <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matt Juntunen <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

FYI, for anyone following this release preparation, there are just a
couple more issues that need to be addressed before an RC can be
created. I will send an update once we're ready to go.

Regards,
Matt J

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi Matt,