Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by "Cloves Carneiro Jr." <CC...@EXTEND.COM> on 2003/04/16 20:59:28 UTC

Download a Release JAR

Hello

I've been trying to download a release version of a tag library without
success. In particular, the Input tags. I can download a nightly built that
works fine on Tomcat (my local machine), but doesn't on WL 5.1 (my
development env.).

Error in tag library at: 'input': There is no setter method for property
'defaults', for Tag class 'org.apache.taglibs.input.Select'
probably occurred due to an error in /login.jsp line -1:

As you can see, the
http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/taglibs/input/binaries/ directory is
empty (BTW, all binary directories are empty):
I tried the mirrors sites and had no luck as well. Any help on where I can
download this would be appreciated.

Thanks

Cloves Carneiro Jr