Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Anbarasan r <an...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/22 10:23:16 UTC

Permission to create KIP

Hello Team,

I would like to work on a long-pending feature
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-566.
I need permission to create a KIP for this task.

Can someone help to get me the access to create KIP?

Regards,
Anbarasan

Re: Permission to create KIP

Posted by Gwen Shapira <gw...@confluent.io>.
Do you have a user name on Apache wiki? Let me know what it is, and I'll
give you edit permissions so you can create a KIP