Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Gaurav <ga...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/29 10:24:43 UTC

multiple blog working without weblog.absoluteurl configuration

Hello,

I read about setting up multiple webblog in roller and running them on
different website. I previously was using [1][2] in my roller.properties
file but when I did not use this lines and directly write rewriterule in
my application for different website still it work fine. Is there any
other use of this configuration ?

Below are rewrite rule I used in httpd (virtualhosts) file of both
websites, as in both case when user hit the url /blog on different
domains it will open different web-blog.

RewriteRule ^/blog(.*) ajp://localhost:7009/blog/test$1 [P,L]

RewriteRule ^/blog(.*) ajp://localhost:7009/blog/test2$1 [P,L]

[1] - web.absoluteurl.blog1=http://www.test.com/blog
[2] - web.absoluteurl.blog2=http://www.test2.com/blog

Thanks
Gaurav Saini*