Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Chris Hane <ch...@itsolut.com> on 2015/08/03 18:02:27 UTC

Record Audio using on Browser platform

Is there a way to record audio on the browser platform (for any browser)?

I couldn't figure it out if there was.  It looks like Media browser plugin
is hard coded to through an error (even on Chrome).

Thanks,
Chris....

Re: Record Audio using on Browser platform

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
... Not currently.
Pull requests are always welcome.

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.