Posted to dev@drat.apache.org by Chris Mattmann <ma...@apache.org> on 2019/09/28 16:40:26 UTC

FW: Errored: apache/drat#121 (release-1.0 - a356a58)

Tom can you have a look at this too? I didn’t set up the CI here, but looks like an issue
with the Travis Certs for JDK9 and something else…

From: Travis CI <bu...@travis-ci.org>
Date: Saturday, September 28, 2019 at 9:36 AM
To: <ch...@gmail.com>
Subject: Errored: apache/drat#121 (release-1.0 - a356a58)

apache/drat
release-1.0
Build #121 has errored
11 mins and 36 secs
Chris Mattmann
a356a58 CHANGESET →
Merge pull request #192 from ahmedifhaam/master

Removing auto update of project table validating empty data for graph
Want to know about upcoming build environment updates?
Would you like to stay up-to-date with the upcoming Travis CI build environment updates? We set up a mailing list for you!SIGN UP HERE
Documentation about Travis CI
Have any questions? We're here to help.
Unsubscribe from build emails from the apache/drat repository.
To unsubscribe from all build emails, please update your settings.
Travis CI GmbH, Rigaer Str. 8, 10427 Berlin, Germany | GF/CEO: Randy Jacops | Contact: contact@travis-ci.com | Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, Berlin, HRB 140133 B | Umsatzsteuer-ID gemäß §27 a Umsatzsteuergesetz: DE282002648