Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Sree Vaddi <sr...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2019/09/23 05:47:18 UTC

October Monthly Meetup invitation (#15)

Hi Team,
You are cordially invited to our monthly meetup in October.Please note the day is 1st Monday instead 3rd Monday for a change.

https://www.meetup.com/Apache-Heron-Bay-Area/events/nglzdryznbcc/

Thank you./Sree

Re: October Monthly Meetup invitation (#15)

Posted by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the suggestions!

Posted by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io>.
+1

On Mon, Sep 23, 2019 at 6:18 PM Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Sree,
>
> I plan on attending. There are a couple of points I’d like to make.
>
> It would be very helpful to Heron community growth if the Meetup text had
> a pointer to the podling website and included the Disclaimer.
>
> It would also be helpful for the PPMC to be involved in the selection of
> the speakers and topics. This is one of the ways that an Apache project
> should operate.
>
> Follow ups directed to the mailing lists and GitHub issues.
>
> Is there any video for any of the past talks? If so, then that ought to be
> shared from the Heron site.
>
> Perhaps for the November Meetup a topic could be how to contribute to
> Apache Heron directly.
>
> Best Regards,
> Dave
>
> > On Sep 22, 2019, at 10:47 PM, Sree Vaddi <sr...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Team,
> > You are cordially invited to our monthly meetup in October.Please note
> the day is 1st Monday instead 3rd Monday for a change.
> >
> > https://www.meetup.com/Apache-Heron-Bay-Area/events/nglzdryznbcc/
> >

> > Thank you./Sree
> >

> --
Sent from A Mobile Device

Re: October Monthly Meetup invitation (#15)

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.
Hi Sree,