Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by David Gladstone <da...@automatedfinancial.com> on 2005/03/17 04:18:49 UTC

Tomcat 5 Service Windows

I have searched thru the mailing list and not found a solution for the
following problem. Please help

I am currently using tomcat 5.0.27 on Windows Xp and am trying to point
the service to a specific server.xml. I have edited service.bat and have
specified the -config option. I am currently getting the following on the
top of my stdout.log file
usage: java org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina [ -config {pathname} ] [
-debug ] [ -nonaming ] { start | stop }
it looks as if it is not paying attention to my config option. I am
currently using jvm. What am i doing wrong

-dave