Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/30 01:58:53 UTC

maven-plugin-plugin thinks there's no mojos when I use annotations

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-plugin-plugin:3.0:helpmojo
(generated-helpmojo) on project maven-shade-plugin: Error extracting
plugin descriptor: 'No mojo definitions were found for plugin:
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-shade-plugin.' -> [Help 1]

even though I've got:

@Mojo(name = "shade", defaultPhase = LifecyclePhase.PACKAGE,
threadSafe = false, requiresDependencyResolution =
ResolutionScope.RUNTIME)

on the class.

Re: maven-plugin-plugin thinks there's no mojos when I use annotations

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
THanks.

Posted by Tony Chemit <ch...@codelutin.com>.