Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org> on 2005/04/26 13:43:57 UTC

[search] Wrong search result links

Hi Lenya devs,

after some hours of config file tweaking I finally got
some search results without exceptions. But the links are
wrong, they look like

http://localhost:8888/img/live/img/live/index.html

I've already seen Michi's reply to J.-Wolfgang's question
who had the same problem, but it didn't really help me:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/lenya-user/200406.mbox/%3c40C61BFC.5030204@wyona.com%3e

What can I do?

Thanks in advance,
-- Andreas

Re: [search] Wrong search result links

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Michael Wechner wrote:
> Andreas Hartmann wrote:
>
>> Hi Lenya devs,
>>
>> after some hours of config file tweaking I finally got
>> some search results without exceptions. But the links are
>> wrong, they look like
>>
>> http://localhost:8888/img/live/img/live/index.html
>

> where (what directory) did you start the indexing?

$LENYA_HOME

> How do your config files

<crawler>
   <user-agent>lenya</user-agent>
   <base-url href="http://localhost:8888/img/live/index.html"/>
   <scope-url href="http://localhost:8888/img/live/"/>

   <uri-list src="build/lenya/webapp/lenya/pubs/img/work/search/lucene/uris.txt"/>
   <htdocs-dump-dir
src="build/lenya/webapp/lenya/pubs/img/work/search/lucene/htdocs_dump/live"/>
</crawler>

<lucene>
   <update-index type="new"/>
   <index-dir src="../../work/search/lucene/index/live/index"/>
   <htdocs-dump-dir src="../../work/search/lucene/htdocs_dump/live"/>
   <indexer class="org.apache.lenya.lucene.index.DefaultIndexer"/>
</lucene>

> and lucene.xmap look like?

LCR 161162

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Andreas Hartmann wrote:

> Hi Lenya devs,
>
> after some hours of config file tweaking I finally got
> some search results without exceptions. But the links are
> wrong, they look like
>
> http://localhost:8888/img/live/img/live/index.html

where (what directory) did you start the indexing?

How do your config files and lucene.xmap look like?

Michi

--
Michael Wechner