Posted to dev@avro.apache.org by Zoltan Farkas <zo...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2016/02/12 17:44:30 UTC

AVRO-1723 - can we implement this? patch is available, feature branch is available...

let me know

thank you

—Z

Re: AVRO-1723 - can we implement this? patch is available, feature branch is available...

Posted by Ryan Blue <rb...@netflix.com.INVALID>.
Hi Zoltan, I just posted a review. I'd like you to take a look at some
changes to the patch I made, but overall the diagnosis and approach you
took is sound. Thanks for the fix!

rb

--
Ryan Blue
Software Engineer

Re: AVRO-1723 - can we implement this? patch is available, feature branch is available...

Posted by Zoltan Farkas <zo...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Zoltan Farkas <zo...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Hi Ryan,

Posted by Zoltan Farkas <zo...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.