Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Dominique Vandensteen <do...@cogni.zone> on 2016/04/22 11:43:14 UTC

Fuseki - Reasoning on request

Hi,
I've configured my fuseki to use reasoning. Is it possible to, by default
disable this, and enable it by passing a parameter to the sparql request?

Dominique

Re: Fuseki - Reasoning on request

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 22/04/16 10:43, Dominique Vandensteen wrote:
> Hi,
> I've configured my fuseki to use reasoning. Is it possible to, by default
> disable this, and enable it by passing a parameter to the sparql request?
>
> Dominique

Not in the general case.  If the data is read-onlyFuseki (or you are
careful and only update through the inference service), you can have two
sets of services over one dataset.  This is best supported in the
current development builds - it's not in a release in a reliable way.

     Andy