Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by William Ross <wi...@spanner.org> on 2005/02/18 13:01:55 UTC

[mp2] query_string

hello list.

very dumb question for you: with mod_perl2 and apreq2, what is the
proper way to get the raw query string?

(I want to pass it through the login process.)

or is this Bad Thinking?

thanks

will

Re: [mp2] query_string

Posted by William Ross <wi...@spanner.org>.
On 18 Feb 2005, at 13:11, Geoffrey Young wrote:

> William Ross wrote:
>> hello list.
>>
>> very dumb question for you: with mod_perl2 and apreq2, what is the
>> proper way to get the raw query string?
>
> using just the mp2 api its $r->args, just like mp1
>
> http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/api/Apache/RequestRec.html#C_args_
>
> using apreq2 it looks like you would need $apr->env->args, since
> $apr->args
> returns a table not the unparsed string.

Lovely. Thank you. I knew there would be a clean way to do it.

best

will

Re: [mp2] query_string

Posted by Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>.

William Ross wrote:
> hello list.
>
> very dumb question for you: with mod_perl2 and apreq2, what is the
> proper way to get the raw query string?

using just the mp2 api its $r->args, just like mp1

http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/api/Apache/RequestRec.html#C_args_

using apreq2 it looks like you would need $apr->env->args, since $apr->args
returns a table not the unparsed string.

HTH

Geoff