Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> on 2009/11/24 01:53:02 UTC

[VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.2.2 (candidate 0)

I've created a candidate build for ZooKeeper 3.2.2. This is a bug fix
release addressing eleven issues (two critical) -- see the release notes
for details.

*** Please download, test and VOTE before the
*** vote closes 5pm pacific time, Friday, November 27.***

http://people.apache.org/~phunt/zookeeper-3.2.2-candidate-0/

Should we release this?

Patrick

Posted by Benjamin Reed <br...@yahoo-inc.com>.