Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Laurent Perez <ha...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/23 10:19:29 UTC

Dojo jar packaging ?

Hi

I'm adding a few Dojo widgets within my current cocoon cforms webapp,
and I noticed the dojo.js file is repackaged under
o.a.c.dojo.resources as dojo-rsrc-20060310.jar within lib/optional
(2_1_X).

I would like to use newer dojo.js + src files (new widgets from 0.3.0
release), but I don't understand how this jar file gets created from
the cocoon ant task. I could manually inject them into this jar file,
but it sounds a little bit dirty.

Could anyone tell me how to properly repack this jar, Sylvain maybe ?

Thanks
laurent

--
- Mobile world, technology and more</a>