Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Mathias Peters <ma...@gmx.org> on 2018/01/16 18:21:41 UTC

Problem while debugging a python job

Hi all,

I'm trying to debug a python script with a flink job in using Intellij.
I'm using the current snapshot (1.5 cloned today). In former versions, I
could simply run org.apache.flink.python.api.PythonPlanBinder from
within the IDE. Atm, I'm getting NoClassDefFoundError s from classes of
the core module (e.g. FSDataOutputStream). I imported the fresh project
as desribed on your website and I ran mvn clean package several times.

Is this a known issue or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance and cheers

Mathias

Re: Problem while debugging a python job

Posted by Mathias Peters <ma...@gmx.org>.
Thanks. That did it.

best

Mathias