Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Chris Custine <ch...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/02 23:10:36 UTC

Yourkit and Idea License updates

Hi All,
I am going to request updated license files so that I can use Yourkit 9 and
while I am at it, I can request updated licenses for Idea if anyone has an
expired license.  If any committers need an update to either of these,
please let me know in the next couple of days and I will take care of it.

Thanks,
Chris

--
Chris Custine
FUSESource :: http://fusesource.com

Re: Yourkit and Idea License updates

Posted by Lars Heinemann <lh...@apache.org>.
Hi JB,

getting an extension for Idea is just a matter of sending them an email request.
At least it was enough when doing it last time. They behave very nice regarding
licenses for Open Source developers at Apache.

I also did not try Yourkit yet, but I will give it a shot as well.

Regards
Lars

http://lhein.blogspot.com

Re: Yourkit and Idea License updates

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
I take both if possible.

Posted by Chris Custine <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi JB,
Do you need both, or neither?

Posted by Lars Heinemann <lh...@apache.org>.
Hi Chris,

already have a license for Idea but Yourkit would be interesting.

Regards
Lars

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.