Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@kiwi.ics.uci.edu> on 1999/01/10 22:56:44 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/os/win32/installer apache.iwz

>Can we retag these changes under APACHE_1_3_4?

Can you retag a single file?  If so, go ahead, otherwise it isn't
worth the bother -- just save the patch and reapply it to APACHE_1_3_4
if another installer is needed.

....Roy

Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/os/win32/installer apache.iwz

Posted by Rasmus Lerdorf <ra...@lerdorf.on.ca>.
> >Can we retag these changes under APACHE_1_3_4?
>
> Can you retag a single file?  If so, go ahead, otherwise it isn't
> worth the bother -- just save the patch and reapply it to APACHE_1_3_4
> if another installer is needed.

Sure:

  cvs tag -d APACHE_1_3_4 filename
  cvd tag APACHE_1_3_4 filename