Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by "Felix.徐" <yg...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/18 13:25:23 UTC

How to do logistic regression by mahout?

Hi,all.
I'm new to mahout, it seems that logistic regression is already integrated
into mahout(https://cwiki.apache.org/MAHOUT/logistic-regression.html).
Is there any example and instructions of how to use mahout for logistic
regression ?
Thanks very much!

Re: How to do logistic regression by mahout?

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
The last third of the Mahout in Action book covers this pretty extensively.