Posted to users@maven.apache.org by David <dn...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/02 02:19:58 UTC

Maven Dependency Plugin Question

Hello,

I need to create a war, lets call it "B" that is 99% similar to another war
file "A" that I currently have.  I have thought about creating a new project
for war file "B" and using the dependency plugin to unpack war file "A" in
it's target directory.  Currently the only difference between the two is
some images though that could change as development continues.  I thought
about using a profile in war file "A" for this but management wants to give
it a different name so I thought that wouldn't work.  I'm I thinking this
through correctly or is there another way I can do what I need to do?

Thanks,

David

Re: Maven Dependency Plugin Question

Posted by David <dn...@gmail.com>.