Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Alessio Soldano <al...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/17 13:02:22 UTC

Re: Issue with WSDLManagerImpl on 2.2.5 [was: Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.2.5]

I've taken a deeper look at this. Se don't have a custom ResourceResolver
installed and that's the point, as  Cxf fails in getting a
WEB-INF/wsdl/foo.wsdl resource from tue classloader when the classloader
jboss provides is the one you get for a war app (a Url classloader pointing
to WEB-INF/classes).
So a solution here is to provide a custom resolver that uses jboss vfs to
resolve resorces in the deployment archive. I'm testing that now, no fix
should be required to cxf.
Thanks
Alessio

/sent from my mobile