Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Eli Shemer <ap...@netvision.net.il> on 2007/09/28 23:27:55 UTC

Apache2::UploadProgress

Hey there

I've just now installed it and I get an error regarding the xslt usage.

I don't have mod_xsl installed for my apache2 system but according to the
docs, it should have been directed to a different html page instead of the
xsl file.

Apparently it did not and I see no .html file anyway also in the
UploadProgress directory.

I rather not install xslt support unless I have to.

Comments ?

RE: Apache2::UploadProgress

Posted by Eli Shemer <ap...@netvision.net.il>.
Nevermind.