Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/19 02:08:20 UTC

Re: Apache Pivot

Hi Patrick,
thank you very much for your archetypes (binary and sources).

But to accept them, I have to ask you if you can attach them in our JIRA
(and selecting the Grant for inclusion in ASF work), otherwise we will not
be able to use them.

The related ticket is here:

Let us know if you have some problem.

I don't know if we are in time for including it in the (near) 2.0, because
I/we will have to look inside, verify if it's aligned to the latest Pivot
2.0 in the trunk, and see what's the place for it inside Pivot projects (I
have never created an archetype, and I have to see how to publish it in the
main Apache Repository, and other checks).
If not I'll try to put it in the 2.1 .

Thank you again,
Sandro